Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton London - West End
Welcome to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London-West End, located in the historic district of Bloomsbury. Our stylish London West End hotel is within walking distance of the British Museum, Covent Garden, and Shaftsbury Avenue as well as the major shopping attractions on both Oxford and Regent Street. Our Contemporary hotel is situated between the Financial District and world-famous attractions such as Soho and the Theatre district. We offer excellent public transport links to the rest of the UK and London through Holborn underground, Euston and Kings Cross St Pancras Station. Expect excellent service from our friendly multi-lingual staff and a signature, warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival.
With its beautiful Edwardian façade, our hotel combines historic charm with modern convenience. Our stylish guest rooms feature work stations, flat-screen television and high speed wireless internet access (fees apply). Deluxe rooms include queen-sized beds, upgrade to a luxurious Executive room and enjoy complimentary WiFi access. Our spacious duplex apartments boast a dining area, kitchenette and balcony.
Hold your meeting, conference, private event or wedding at our London West End hotel, offering modern and flexible meeting space coupled with the support of dedicated event staff and top of the range inbuilt audio visual equipment. Work in our business centre with complimentary printing service. Enjoy a glass of Champagne, an evening drink or a meal in the stylishly designed bar92. Start the day with our DoubleTree Wake-up breakfast buffet and enjoy a work-out in our complimentary fitness center.
- Close to Covent Garden, the British Museum, West End, and Theatre land
- Flexible meeting and event space, professional banquet staff and flexible menus
- Private Executive wing with both Executive rooms and one or two bedroom suites
- Variety of international cuisines catered for in our extensive bar, restaurant and 24 hour room service menus
- Approximately 45 minutes from Heathrow Airport (LHR) and 1 hour from Gatwick Airport (LGW)