- Newly refurbished bedrooms with a contemporary look and feel, all bedrooms will be fully air-conditioned.
- Mercure Privilège Rooms offering a luxurious interior, freeview flat screen 40” TV, bath and shower, beauty products, Espresso coffee machine, bottled water, newspaper, bathrobe and slippers
- Meet with Mercure offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities of varying sizes in superb surroundings for up to 200 delegates. Enjoy the benefit of Mercure’s inspiring and original refreshment breaks.
- Fine dining in Borders Restaurant and Bar offering a versatile dining choice whether for formal or informal dining. The focus is on delivering a contemporary menu with emphasis on fresh and seasonal produce. Likewise, ‘Flavours from the Cellar’ will showcase local as well as international favourites offering exceptional quality wines and beers at an affordable price
- The Mercure Quality Guarantee which assures you of the same high level of quality and service from reservation to departure
- Ease of access to Heathrow with regular Hoppa service to and from Heathrow Terminals, convenient links to the M4 and ample on-site parking – making the hotel an ideal location for business or leisure
Welcome to the New Mercure London Heathrow Hotel
The Comfort Hotel Heathrow has completed a multimillion pound transformation and has relaunched as the Mercure London Heathrow Hotel. Mercure Hotels have a distinct character and the new outstanding design features will provide the ideal environment for relaxation or work.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOUR STAY WILL CONSIST OF: