The DoubleTree by Hilton London – Kensington is situated in a leafy street close to the Royal Albert Hall and just a short walk from Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Harrods and the chic designer boutiques of Knightsbridge.
Our facilities include:
- The Regency - The Regency Restaurant is perfect for socializing with friends or business associates. Be tempted by our innovative and exciting international menu using the finest local ingredients. Relax in the electric ambiance of this vibrant and stylish restaurant. It is also open for breakfast and serves the famous DoubleTree Wake up breakfast.
- 100 Queens Gate Bar and Lounge open daily from 11:00am to 11:00pm, boasts a full selection of wines, beers and spirits and an extensive food menu
- 24 Hour Room Service (limited menu between 10:30pm to 6.00am)
- 8 Purpose Built meeting rooms and function facilities for up to 100 persons
- Free WiFi, with an option to upgrade to our Premium WiFi for faster speed (up to 10 times faster)
- Same day Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
Business Centre, complimentary Printing Service, printer
Check-in time : 2.00pm
Check-out time : 12.00pm
All major credit and debit cards accepted
Health & Fitness
Our fully air-conditioned gym, flooded with energizing daylight, is equipped with ‘Life Fitness’ apparatus for those who seek a quiet private exercise session before venturing out for the day.
Breakfast - is available for free for children 12 and under, when staying at the hotel.
Dinner – One child (aged 12 and under) per one paying adult can eat for free from the children’s menu, when staying and dining at the hotel. Adult must order up to two courses for the child to eat for free. Children’s menu price is applicable for guests not staying but dining at the hotel.
We regret that the hotel does not accept pets with the exception of assistance dogs.