Holiday Inn Express
London Heathrow T5
Reservations: 01753 684001
Fax: 01753 685767
Get Directions to the Hotel
Enter the location or the post code that you would like directions from
The Holiday Inn Express London – Heathrow T5 hotel is well positioned for London Heathrow Airport, but the hotel is also located near Legoland and the Windsor Castle. These attractions are just 8 miles from the hotel.
The Holiday Inn Express London – Heathrow T5 is located 250 metres from Junction 5 of the M4 motorway, on the A4 towards Colnbrook and Heathrow Airport, just one mile from the M25 and M3 at Staines. On-site parking is available at the hotel – daily charge of £10.00.
From Heathrow Airport:
Our Heathrow airport hotel is approx 2 miles from Terminal 5 and a shuttle service (H55) commences from the hotel at 04.16am regularly until 11.46pm. The last coach from the airport to the hotel is 11.36pm.
One way shuttle ticket costs £4.50 for each adult, for more details on the fares please visit Hotel Hoppa Website.
T5 (Bus number H55)
1st bus from the Hotel to the Airport at 4:16am, Last bus from the hotel to Airport at 23:46.
1st bus from the Airport to the Hotel at 04:36, Last bus from the Airport to the hotel at 23:36.
Shuttle bus timings are subject to change. Up to date information and schedule details.
From Gatwick Airport:
By Road – Leave the airport on the M23 London bound and follow the signs for Heathrow Airport – M25. Continue on the M25 to Junction 15 and then exit on to the M4 direction westbound to Junction 5 and follow the directions above.
- Windsor Castle (3.8 miles)
- St. George’s Chapel (3.1 miles)
- Alexandra Gardens (3.9 miles)
- Air Force Memorial (6.2 miles)
- Windsor Great Park (3.1 miles)
- Theatre Royal (3.1 miles)
- Legoland ( 5.5 miles)
- Thorpe Park ( 10.7 miles)
- The Savill Garden ( 6.9 miles)
- Cliveden ( 10.8 miles)
- Eton College Natural History Museum (3.9 miles)
- Dorney Lake and Dorney Court (8.5 miles)
- Ascot Racecourse ( 10.3 miles)
- Runnymede (2.9 miles)
- Windsor Leisure Centre (5.7miles)
- The Valley Gardens (6.9 miles)